AMD Radeon Adrenalin 20.1.2驅動現已推出，增加了對Dragon Ball Z與Vulkan 1.2的支援
AMD在20.1.2驅動發布僅五天後，即今天（20.1.2）發布了新的Radeon Adrenalin驅動。今天AMD主要致力於明天發布的Dragon Ball Z：Kakarot遊戲，並增加了對遊戲的支援。
除了增加對Dragon Ball Z：Kakarot的支援之外，該驅動還增加了對Vulkan 1.2的支援，並且還修復了一些Unreal Engine 4遊戲的啟動問題以及一些Radeon RX 5700系列問題，這些問題會導致間歇性重啟。
- Dragon Ball Z™: Kakarot
- Product is conformant with the Vulkan® 1.2 Specification. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
- Some UE4 based titles such as KovaaK 2.0: The Meta™, Tetris Effect™ and Snooker 19™ may fail to launch with Adrenalin 2020 edition software.
- Some single display Radeon RX 5700 series graphics product system configurations may experience intermittent reboots when the system is left idle on desktop.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh™, Dead or Alive 6™, Dragon Quest Builders 2™ and Atelier Ryza™ may crash or fail to launch.